Liverpool Old Royal Infirmary Liverpool University

The Grade II Listed Third Liverpool Infirmary, was constructed between 1887 and1889, to the designs of the Victorian Architect Sir Alfred Waterhouse. The aim of the refurbishment project was to produce accommodation by the optimum use of the existing buildings to satisfy Liverpool University Medical School’s expansion requirements. The project effected 5 Schools of Medicine and included both relocation and expansion into the listed buildings.